Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Maiden Voyage

Well, I've been pondering the possibility of a blog for years now...so, here it is...my maiden voyage. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the posts of multiple friends. I realize that there may never be anyone to read my blog on a regular basis, but at least I will have it as a record of "our knott so normal life" here. I will be able to follow our lives as our children grow and our marriage continues to flourish! What a neat opportunity to journal the way the Lord has worked and will continue to work in our lives as we let Him!
Thanks to all those who have been my motivation! I can't wait to read this in the years to come to see how God has led.
What a day to start a voyage...the threshold of 2009...a year that seems to be shrouded with uncertainty...a year full of unknowns...an awesome responsibility to shine as lights in a dark world of the ONE who is our hope and holds all in HIS hands!

Happy New Year, Dear Ones!
May 2009 be a year of God's blessing in the lives of your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment